Friday, January 05, 2007

Second Life/Misc. Pictures

Here are some pictures from the past week I've been meaning to upload...
----
I'd been trying to teleport to my beach house and was unable to so, so I decided to get there the old fashioned way--by flying. Little did I know the grid had shut down; the entire southern half of the SL World was missing due to some malfunctioning servers in Texas.
Here I am at the edge of the world where the grid used to be.











On the second floor of the neighborhood tavern built by Meri. The effect is startling.
Wood floors with a decorative red rug prepare you for an ivy-covered balcony which overlooks an epic view of the ocean. And check out that railing.

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Someone getting a hug on the first floor patio.
---
Here I am trapped in the yard of a house I could not escape. The hedgerows are massive and there's absolutely no way out (flying is not allowed) I finally had to teleport out (just like I had to teleport in).

Looks like a heli-pad...








Wow!

Attending an event to legalize pot.

No comments: