Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day/Night

If you look closely, in this empty diner, you can see me sitting by myself.
I wasn't sure if I could seat myself, though, since there was no waitress around.
I'd stumbled across the diner in the lovely Doll City sim.
It had been a hectic Christmas...
Earlier, I helped JT and Ulises out by letting them stay at my house. Except I didn't have room. But then I had an idea: I would stack another house on top of mine. Now there was plenty of room!
/
/
/
/
/
/

Before that, we all were at Pappy's place, and Pappy waited until we were loaded up in his truck to inform us that he himself had been 'loading up' all day! Thank god his truck didn't have a transmission, or we would have ended up in the ocean.
This is me--as a monkey--in Pappy's outhouse. I wanted to be a monkey today, and the outhouse is one of the first places I wanted to see. As a monkey, it took me twice as long to get out.
Present tense: Now I'm at Elle's club, watching her stack presents under the Christmas trees. (I've since left the diner.) I don't know for sure, but I suspect this arrangement is for the Serbians, who celebrate it next month on the 7th. There's a heck of a lot of work and planning that goes into a club, including keeping track of how many Christmases there are.

No comments: