Sunday, June 17, 2007

SL/Elvis has left entered the building

Inside Graceland (with Yetrates). This was Elvis's own private nightclub within Graceland. Kinda neat. I'm very glad I got to see it.




It seems that Elvis himself might even show up on certain nights.(!)
/
Graceland has authentic Elvis music streams 24/7.
/
An ideal place for your every Elvis need.

Then Elvis really did show up!!
/
/
/
/
To prove I really did see Him, you can see through my spectacles
that I am telling the truth.
/
For fifteen minutes, we were treated to Elvis hit after Elvis hit. Then the curtain shut (while the song was playing).
I used the zoom key to see if Elvis was up to any hanky panky backstage. Nope, he was still singing as if nothing had happened...

/
Here is a shot of Elvis singing to the back of the curtain.
Here is a shot of him leaving backstage to come to the front of the curtain.
/
Just in time for the crucial song...
"Are you lonesome tonight?"
Surprisingly, the middle of the song was a giggle fit.
I began to wonder if Elvis was going to finish it!
/
"Crap, I'm going to frisk him if he ever finishes this song," I vowed.
/
Then he segued right into next song without missing a beat. "A Woman Without Love." Flawless.
Before I knew it, another jumpsuit showed up. It became a showdown of 'elvis' proportions. At one point the newer Elvis actually challenged the first Elvis on stage.
By the time the first one got to the bridge of "Keeping You is My Goal," though, the second Elvis had left the building.

/
Which left just one--the original one, the better one on stage.
Until a white jumpsuited one showed up, like an angel.

No comments: