Thursday, June 14, 2007

Joan Osbourne

Joan Osbourne was giving a live performance in the Peacock Room at NBC's studios in the Rockefeller Center and this was also happening in real life.


The sound was beyond belief.



I consulted the web to find out more about where I was. It informed me the "Peacock Room" was on the top floor of Rockefeller Center. Sure enough, I looked out window and that's what I saw (exactly 70 floors up, according to the web). My HUD showed that I was 222 meters high, so I did some quick research and found out that this was 728.346 ft. Figuring that the average story in Manhattan is 10.5 ft., that translates to 70 floors.
WOW.



/
/
/
/
Joan did some new songs from her new album, took questions from both audiences, then broke into an unforgettable version of the Manhattan's "Kiss and Say Goodbye." Technical difficulties took over at that point and we were forced to listen to some synthesizer stuff.

No comments: