Thursday, March 22, 2007

SL/Rules of the House

! Under no circumstances can a pet watch me go to the bathroom.

!! You must smoke reefer while in bed.

!!! You must invite a different nationality home each night depending on what we have planned for breakfast the next day.

!!!! There will be no hanky panky until I get home.
---
Milo was slumped over in his car seat.













I'm afraid he was more than (Away)... He was (Away, Busy).

---
Later, we found out that Milo had been going through a script error that wouldn't go away. Even a trip to Help Island proved fruitless.

Patric: Milo I am posting your question on your blog.
Patric: My blog.
Patric: Tell me your problem in one sentence or less.
Milo: look
Milo: hey i have this
[Hands me a notecard and says something about "flying fish"]
Patric: i am not interested in your flying fish
Patric: right now i'm more interested in your problem
Milo: that is a problem dude
Milo: did you get notepad read it
Patric: oh sorry didn't realize flying fish was your problem.
Patric: I'll just post that you have a flying fish problem and someone will know what that means
Milo: no dude you need to post this
Milo: Can't move object 'Flying Fish8!' to { 185.762, 115.994, 1459.46 } in region Watarrka Park because you are banned from the parcel.
Milo: or this
Milo: Hi, i have a flying fish object that i lost and now every minute i hear a message saying that it's stuck somewhere in a banned area.
Milo: brb im going to bathroom

No comments: