Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SL/total rambling of As

Anima
I want animation of me checking my wristwatch after each 10 minutes spent with a woman shopping for hair.

Announcement
We'll be holding weekly "bong-band" meetings at my house so bring your bongs and be prepared to suck.

Activism
Since our beach view was sold to a bunch of greedy developers, I propose we erect a giant mural of a beach scene in our backyards that defies the original.

Art
I want a poor house with a very very expensive bathroom.

Attraction?
He needs an animation of fainting every time he sees boobs. Paradoxically, boobs are the only things that can bring him back to life.

Alternative
"I'm going to be the first father that gives birth on Second Life."
---

Instead of lindens we will be dispensing our own currency: lyndons.

No comments: