Sunday, March 25, 2007

SL/Disconnect-ed






Yetrates had us teleport to a new place, but I couldn't rez Milo--just his joint and sunglasses.

I suggested he wrap himself up with bandages.

When he finally did rez, I didn't know what was worse: him invisible or him naked!







Morning @ the pool (afternoon in Serbian time)
[8:54] Milorad Lehmann: so what are you doing here in this ours
[8:55] Milorad Lehmann: this is not your time
[8:55] Patric Styrian: lmao
[8:55] Patric Styrian: i didn't know i was barging in on your time
[8:56] Patric Styrian: right now we are in serbian time?
[8:56] Milorad Lehmann: yey
[8:56] Patric Styrian: until sun goes down, then it's florida time
[8:56] Milorad Lehmann: its 6pm here
[8:56] Patric Styrian: must be nice
[8:56] Patric Styrian: you are always leading the way with time
At Night
If you are zipping around, always wear a reflector.
---
Pardon me, yes, I had a reservation.
/
/
/
/
/
Why don't you check your computer again, I'm telling you I had a reservation.
/
/
/
/
/
Ok how does one bribe the robot?
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Excuse me for a moment, sir, while I help out this young lady who is walking in place.
l
l
l
l
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Miss?

l
l
l

No comments: