Friday, February 16, 2007

Second Life/Epic office

Rezzing in an office.








Two elevator doors.


I press the UP arrow and hear the unmistakable sound of an elevator car coming down.
Someone named Deion is behind me and I wonder if he's gonna join me once it arrives.







The elevator door opens and neither of us jumps in.






That's when I notice the security camera for the first time.

l
l
i
l
l
Damn.







Here goes.




'01' is where I'm currently at.







Let's take this puppy to 10. We're moving.






Gaining speed...




l
l
We're here.






I don't want to get off. (Not sure about this place yet.)






Heading back down.






l
A view from other side of elevator.






Beautiful.

































There's Deion in lobby. He's still waiting?






Very well; I'll just wait and see what happens.







There's that stupid security camera again.







Waving at it.






There's no hiding from it.






You want some of this!!??







Hmm. I can't figure it out.






I was about to leave when I noticed Deion had hit his UP arrow.
Before I knew it Deion had slipped inside and was gone.
Dammit!







My turn. Goodbye, lobby!




Here we go again.







Top Floor, please.





Another great view.








































Wow!







The ethereal light from the windows on top floor.

















(Is it possible to go still higher?)







Those are the original elevators...







What's up with this one? It may lead to secret penthouse...






Oh my God--it's an empty elevator shaft.







An unfinished shaft.








No comments: