Saturday, February 24, 2007

SL/Live chatter

Overheard in a busy park:

SabrinaM: DONT KNOW WHAT i AM DOING YET
SabrinaM: YES i AM WONDERING AROUND and figuring it out as I go
dirkL: If you wander around don't accidentally bump into me
dirkL: I got pushed off a cliff by sightseers on Newbie Island

Also in busy park:

VioletB: stell Dir den mal vor im Supermarkt
derA: Where do all these Germans come from suddenly?
MercyT: usa
You: lol

In same park, looking for benchmate in a throng of nationalities:

FlipK: if you are german sit on the left side of me, dutch on the right
Later:
FlipK: i am from USA and if you are from canada please sit next to me

Invite:

Seargent C: Hey your guys big party at my club want to come
dirkL: are you serious, sarge?
Seargent C: teleport there and go to second floor
dirkL: every time i've attended a big party everyone there is medium height

At house, looking for way to earn easy money:

BrianP: I want to find change in that sofa

At function on stage:

LeeAnnK: She crashed, I think
JoadMa: Send out rescue party

No comments: