Saturday, February 17, 2007

Second Life/Yetrates Night

A Spanish ship.
...docked near this delightful tree house.
l
l
This tree house is the best thing since sliced bread.
l
l
l
Until I spotted the killer whale.
l
Doing flips.
Closer, I saw that there was a shark in water too.
l
A very unsafe place for kids.
l
l
l
My first reaction was to zoom out and look for kids...
l
...Or anyone else for that matter.
I saw people flying around--out of harm's way.

'Flying around,' likely because the town had certain areas above sea level.
l
l
l
l
l
l
Then I saw the bird.
l
l
ll
l

Perhaps the greatest thing ever.









----
Several things about the place intrigued me.



l
l
l
l
l
But I finally had to leave.
--
l
l
l
Back at DragonFly Oasis. A street urchin performs.
She is astonishingly good.
But makes a so-so living.
I see gold coins in her guitar case.
What would happen if I tried to focus in on one?
Amazing.
Focusing out I see this incredible tail.
What a dominating tail.
What a fantastic creature!
Then I see another tail.
Another reason to zoom out.
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
It's...a wolf.
A wolf who's in heat for the fox.
(I think.)
l
l
l
l
The wolf finally settles down on its haunches.
My curiosity takes over.
Again with the zoom...
l
l
l
l
l
The wolf beats a hasty retreat.
l
l
l
l
l
l
Yetrates joins me in Oasis.
l
I suggest we choose a random Event.
l
l
l
We end up in Soho.
I can't stop nodding. Something she gave me makes me nod
compulsively.
I tell her: "I can't stop nodding my head in agreement with
you."
l
l
l
She spontaneously hugs me.
l
The nodding stops.l
l
l
l
North Beach, it's called.
By the ocean.
Steamer deck chairs.
l
l
l
We sit.
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
Restless again.
Time to Teleport.
T. T. T.
She wants to take me to this pot farm. (She IS Dutch, by the way :))
l
I'm all in favor of this.
l
I follow her into this cozy place called Rizzy's coffee shop.
I'm still in my recliner position.
From my point of view only my slippers have made it.
The slippers lead the way.
They have a nice chat with Rizzy.
Rizzy deals in pot.
Every stoner's dream: to see fast multiplying marijuana plants.
(Not so many that it crowds out good conversation...)
Rizzo was nice enough to put my advert on his wall.

No comments: