Tuesday, July 03, 2007

SL/Chasing Angie/post chauvenism

Angie took off mid-sentence and I did a decent job trying to keep up with her, flying and avoiding tall buildings and at least one other flying individual. It was dark out, and I could see her blond hair against the night sky. Luckily, that was my beacon. I followed her through one fairly large sim before I lost her. I located her in this tenement playground thanks to teleportation.
We heard bird noises--it was either a gull or a pigeon. Angie thought it was a vulture, but I told her I didn't think it was a vulture cooing. Then I noticed there was no litter on the ground, so I said "better pick up the litter." I told her I'd seen a candy bar wrapper float by. She admitted she did see it too, but "don't know how to pick it up." I said nevermind, the bird got it.

She laughed, and asked me to look around. I found her cuddling with the bird.














A short time later I watched her staring over the fence at the plaza below. Shopping thought, I













thought. She was lost in shopping thought. Sure enough, 11 seconds later she was there.
/

/


/

/

/

/

/

Of all the outfits, I was very happy that she was gravitating to the one that was the most revealing. Women, I thought, like to spend all day 'getting dressed,' and flitting about, and showing men their various outer wear, but in the end, all men would prefer their women naked.
Then I thought, the answer to get men to go shopping with women is to is to have lots and lots of nude manequins on display. Then I thought, dummy, we're in Second Life now, so why not have robots instead of manequins? Then I thought: why robots? Why not real avatars? So the answer to how to get men to go shopping with women on Second Life is to have all women go shopping while in the nude.

No comments: