Monday, July 16, 2007

SL/Body Language/

I have a Photoboard in my house that displays pictures. Anyone can add or subtract pics from the board.
If you touch a pic, it blows up to full size, another nice feature.
Here is a blown up picture of Yetrates, who just won a race.
l
Milo was at the house and immediately went (Away), so we were able to use the board as a comparison piece of his hair "Before" and "After" he met his fiance, Kaca.
..
Yetrates left and invited me to a car dealership. While there, she kept telling me the "Citroen was for" me. I am not as big into cars as she is--I really don't know what a Citroen is--so I went to get something from the real life refrigerator, and when I came back, I saw Milo was at the dealership, too, already (Away).
Milo has been spending an inordinate amount of time (away) since he met his girlfriend. It is affecting his ability to stand up straight.
---
Horse Encounters at H-n-S
At Hooters 'n' Shooters history was (perhaps) made when a horse on the dance floor was cautiously introduced to a sea horse.

No comments: