Saturday, July 14, 2007

SL/Attempt to locate Swamp Monster pt. 2

/
/
/
I went to Pappy Enoch's "office," expecting to find him there, but he wasn't in. Pappy's yard was basically empty; only his junk remained.
/
I invited Yetrates over for a quick stakeout.
It wasn't Pappy we were after, necessarily, it was the swamp monster he's been blogging about.
Pappy's been describing a swamp monster that's been harassing him and he's offered $100L for its pic (and to prove he hasn't been oversampling his own moonshine).
Speaking of shine, we found plenty of evidence that Pappy left in a hurry.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
I didn't want to get near his still-hot still, though, for fear of boobytrappment. Although I did notice a sign welcoming "Stew-dints."
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Out of the corner of my eye I saw water, then movement. I told Yet to turn around, expecting to see a swamp (and a swamp monster); instead we saw dolphins. I told Yetrates it was not out of the realm of possibilities to see dolphins in a swamp.
It was dark out, and we couldn't tell for sure, but Yetrates assured me we were looking at the ocean.
I reminded her that the Gulf-of-Mexico has about a million dolphins in it, and feeding into the Gulf is the Everglades, so it's very possible that dolphins could end up in a swamp.
I suggested we find out. The boat wasn't working, though, which led to brief stoner talk:

/
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
/
[16:21] Yetrates Bates: touch them to swim ike that
[16:21] Patric Styrian: i wouldn't dare touch a dolphin, would you?
[16:22] Yetrates Bates: it would be awwsome to swim whit them
[16:22] Yetrates Bates: bare naked
[16:22] Yetrates Bates: hha
[16:22] Patric Styrian: i am 3 miles from dolphins
[16:22] Patric Styrian: i get naked
[16:22] Yetrates Bates: damn lucky you
[16:22] Patric Styrian: damn me?
[16:23] Patric Styrian: you get to smoke dope legally in Holland
[16:23] Patric Styrian: damn you

No comments: