Sunday, July 01, 2007

SL/House cleaning


/
/
/
/
/
/
//
/
/
/
/

I sold some bottom land which long ago lost its beach and became the perfect viewing spot for, of all things, a gigantic banner of Iranian president Ahmadinejad's face.
/
/
//
/
/
/
/
Milo said he knew I sold the land because lots of things got returned to his Inventory automatically (based on the new prim count), such as the couches in the house (D). He also said most of Yet's cars in the driveway disappeared (B), as well as the pot farm donated by Jenny (A). I solemnly asked if Woody (C) had made it. Woody survived the cut, I was told. I told Milo that it was very unfortunate that this all happened, but it was probably fortunate that (D) happened.

In other news: Prize Pyle informs me he must sell the roads, as well as the community pool (because of taxes). This is sad news, but I plan on asking Pyle if I can buy his pool and shift it to my estate once the land underneath it sells. This way, the neighbors aren't deprived of their pool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be a different person, but I believe that Prize Pyle may be one of the people being banned for selling 16m plot advertising out from under people. I'm not sure - check with James Gill in world. I gave up on mainland long ago.

Patrick said...

Different person.