Friday, July 06, 2007

SL/Showgirl

At Loon's Strip Club/Breakfast lounge

I told Toker Ursula she had every right to go behind the speaker when she wanted to change, but she insisted on doing it out in the open.


She turned around, though, and I got the tease of a lifetime.
\
/
'

Later she told me she wanted to go upstairs. I told her it was probably due to the fact that she usually faced that direction when climbing the dance pole.
/
/
/
/
/

/
/
/
Finally she did go upstairs. The second floor was not much to recommend except it had a bunch of ferns.












The third floor, however, had an office. I dared Ursula to get naked on the office desk. I told her about the crowd on the dance floor below. I said it was a double dare.

/
/
She was more interested in getting hired at the club. Her time on the pole, as good as it had been, had only been a tryout. She hadn't received a tip jar yet. She wanted a tip jar.
The first chance she got she was in front of Ferguso Loon, the owner, pleading her case.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
"You the owner?"
"Yeah"
"They said I wouldn't get a tip jar unless you checked me out."
"Head to toe," I reminded him.
Ursula was informed that before anyone's hired at the club Ferguso had the right to see them naked.
"To prove that you're a lady," I said.
/
(to be continued)(sleep)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to hear more..plsss!
:o)