Tuesday, October 02, 2007

SL/Decoding a picture

Sometimes pictures or photos can appear differently at different times. For instance, the below picture may (or may not) reveal that I'm about to be carved up for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner.


'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
First Impressions:
Elle holds in her hand a knife, and there is a candle on the table. I'm staring straight ahead, scared. Elle has just gotten out of bed, because her boobs are showing. Elle is looking around to make sure no one is watching. This must be the middle of the night, because the stars are out. I am wide awake.
/
I am a regular at a club called Hooters N Shooters which is co-owned by a vivacious hottie named Elle Kirschner, who is actually holding a cigarette in the above picture. She is gyrating to some sexy music while simultaneously DJing at her club...and me<--- I'm stoned.


No comments: