Sunday, October 28, 2007

SL/Halloween Party (turkeys invited)

The Mandarin Theater in all its Halloween glory.


/
/
/
/
This is DJ Kalia suspended inside a spider web on stage!


The strippers all strip, of course, but they start out with evening gowns and work their way down. It has a lot of class.

(BabyHoney, Elle, and Bongo deserve a lot of credit for the place.) As a turkey, I find the grounds very stimulating.


/
For instance, the road.


I want to cross the road!


/
/
/
For Halloween, the road is its own kind of horror. I check for cars. Nada. I check for people on bikes. Nothing. I check for people with big-ol' clumsy feet. Nope. Time to go...

I look both ways, then up and down, and finally, behind me: GO!

I ended up crossing the road backwards, but it was fun.
I'm out of breath. I want to do it again.
--Can't--
I've got to go to work in the morning!

No comments: