Monday, October 08, 2007

SL/Turkey burnout

I've had so much turkey this week (and last week) that I may have reached burnout. The last straw was when I went to a neighbor's house today and waited atop her dinner table for her to wake up (she had her eyes shut). I was there more than an hour! (It seemed like an eternity.) When she finally awoke, she took a look at me, excused herself, and left the room.
Talk about a lack of thanks!

If you have a neighbor fall asleep on you, I suggest don't be a turkey. They are too passive, and only get thanked (maybe) once a year. Be a wolf. Be a tiger. Be an elephant!
An elephant is a better watch dog than a turkey anyday.

At YadNi's store...
I thought I'd have a little fun with my new avatar.


Patric shouts: something happened and now i'm an elephant


Patric shouts: i wish to speak to the owner


No comments: