Thursday, October 25, 2007

SL/Turkey Possession

Jen had the day off work, and so did I, so we hung out together.

There was some great erotic art on the wall. I asked if it were her. "Maybe," she said.

(It would be nice if every woman in SL owned a house, and in each house were pictures of them nude in real life. To get into this house, though, one would have to navigate a maze, a very difficult maze, representing the woman's real life [and second life] brain.)


Then, I tried to sit on a bench.
/
This is where it put me.

"Dang discrimination," I said.

I'd signed a petition to end bench discrimination a long time ago in hopes of allowing multi-prim objects like myself access to benches, and this is where it got me.

Shade.

So I sat there, and sat there, and Jen said my shape shifted somehow--like an Indian rose out of me.

"An Indian? What have you been you smoking?"

"Your shape," she said. "You have an Indian now."

I was about to argue, when I recalled this happening at Elle's club a few nights ago. Elle had said a mysterious man popped out of me as I was squatting on her tip jar.

Hmmm. Was I possessed?

/
Jen gave me this photo as proof.

Dear god! "That's me?"

"Yes!"

I couldn't believe it.
"Look," I said. "Here is a picture I took of myself earlier--I see nothing of an Indian. But in yours I can clearly see him!"

"Either that or my computer is too crappy to rez you right," she said.

"No, your computer saved me. It exposed this thing."

"Ohhhh"

"Please don't call it a crappy computer, either," I said. "I love your computer."

"What are you going to do now?"

"I am going to the bathroom right now in RL. And when I get back I'm going to think of a plan."

No comments: