Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cum on Feel the Noize




/

/

/


/

/

/
/
JohnThomas was doing a perfect gesture to the above song in tribute to Kevin DuBrow, the late lead singer of Quiet Riot.
He wanted me to join in with the hair.
/
"Come on, get some hair."
/
I didn't have any hair in Inventory.
/
"When they told me I was going bald, JT, I decided to let the hair on the sides grow to my knees."
/
Patrick: ...and so it remains
Patric: btw i use as much shampoo as you
/
johnthomas Jun: no way
Patric: my hair is 'transparent' right now, so you can't tell.
/
Jeniffer Shelford: HEY EVERYONE!
Patric: hi jennifer
johnthomas Jun: hello
Patric: i mean jeniffer
Jeniffer Shelford: It's ok!
Jeniffer Shelford: I get that all the time!
Patric: lol
Jeniffer Shelford: You need to fix your hair.
/
Patric: i am preoccupied with hair
Patric: i am so tired of hair
Sugar Enoch: LOL,,,, patric
Savannah Ducatillon: I am a hair whore
Kami Singh changes her hair for Patric
Kami Singh: I bet I own more hair than you Savannah :P
johnthomas Jun: battle of the....
bella Fiddlesticks: now now girls play nice before someone loses a weave!!!
Patric: forget all other hair...i'm going to be first one w/ fetish for armpit hair
/
bella Fiddlesticks: LMAO
/
Sugar Enoch: eeewwww Patric
Kami Singh: ROTFL Patric
Patric: it's my right
Sugar Enoch: yes it is
Patric: other hair is overexposed
Savannah Ducatillon: arm pit hair huh Patric?
Savannah Ducatillon: eww!
Patric: not saying it's official
Savannah Ducatillon: it should be outlawed
Patric: definitely
Patric: it makes no sense...unlike other hair (snickers)
/
johnthomas Jun: let's part the hair
johnthomas Jun: hehe
/
Patric: let's dye one one color
Patric: and the other another color
/
bella Fiddlesticks: SEXAY

No comments: