Friday, August 17, 2007

SL/Bull s--t

I was given a tough-looking bull to ride on a dance floor and it sparked some interesting conversation once the bull and I got to know each other.


"My bull likes to eat grass but doesn't like to get caught eating it."
"he is a grass eater"
"deep down"

Some human announced she was a grass smoker. I told her my bull would like to get introduced to the crispier side of grass. I told her I had a billygoat once that had been trained only to eat stems and seeds.
---
"My bull wants to know where the fire exit is in case he wants to stampede."
---
My bull was skittish:
"Some girl got a little too close with a hot iron last week" I explained
"he hasn't been the same since"
Isis: "Oh poor bull"
"If you are wearing red it's your own damn fault."
---
"My bull told me he has one sound he hates more than all"
"sizzling sound"
---
Then came the implications of tattoos.

"my bull is not thrilled that you humans like tattoos so much"

[10:15] Isis Humphreys: why pat?
[10:15] Isis Humphreys: why doesn´t it like tattoos?
[10:15] Patric: to them it's just a 2 hour branding

No comments: