Friday, August 31, 2007

SL/Christening my new graphics card by sitting

(Time to donate Larry my old card)

My computer went kaput and I upgraded to something grand. Make that over a grand. It has a shiny new graphics card that makes Second Life seem like an (almost) new experience. Wow! I've always loved the graphics at Myg's site and now I can see what all the fuss is about.

I cannot wait to upload some pictures.

Yetrates asked me what it was like, and I said for the first time I could see little bumps on nipples, for example. Or I could see trees dropping their leaves somehow. Bling took on a whole new level of importance and significance.

The whole atmosphere changed. It was a like a shift.

The moon seemed bigger, and brighter thanks to the new graphics card. Watching Elle build her shopping empire I actually thought she was building quicker thanks to the general lack of lagginess.

All seemed less foggier.

One of the first things I noticed upon getting the new graphics card was that I was doing an awful lot of sitting.

Here is my first pic: Me sitting while Elle is building.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's Larry?

Patrick said...

Larry is my pal from work who can't get it together, graphically.

http://mindpractice.blogspot.com/2007/08/sllarry-needs-new-video-card-to-escape.html